Use Solar DC freezer to save costs. These Solar DC freezers have extremely low energy consumption and therefore require smaller, cheaper power systems and lower operating costs.
The high-quality structure provides excellent reliability and long life. The super-insulated cabinet has an 11 cm polyurethane insulation layer, powder-coated galvanized steel on the outside, and an aluminum interior. Zero-maintenance, brushless, thermostatically controlled DC compressors run on 12 or 24 VDC. The patented low frost system reduces the accumulation of frost and moisture, thereby reducing maintenance costs. These box refrigerators are easy to clean using the drain hole at the bottom of the device.
The Solar DC freezer produced by the chest freezer factory has a thick thermal insulation layer and a refrigeration system optimized for solar energy, providing excellent economical and reliable operation.
Low energy consumption is the key to enabling Solar DC freezer to efficiently use solar energy, wind energy, fuel cell, or battery power. This technology allows refrigeration in remote areas that were previously unavailable or expensive.
• In most cases, the refrigerator runs on a single 75W module!
• 12 or 24 VDC, low voltage disconnect, for battery protection
• Environmentally friendly non-fluorine refrigerant (R-134a)
• Rugged, scratch-resistant galvanized steel housing
• Easy-to-clean aluminum interior
• Lockable lid with internal lighting
• Patented low frost system
• Adjustable thermostat automatic control
• Basket of food organization
Remote homes; cabins; eco-resorts; clinics; remote shops; markets; disasters; farms; beverage vendors; boats; churches and schools; traveling merchants; villages; ice making; micro-enterprises