Sliding door display cabinet: Sliding door display cabinet is a more distinctive display cabinet. It is more suitable for medium and small supermarkets and convenience chain stores. The sliding door display cabinet is a fully enclosed display cabinet, the cabinet body is made of foam board, and the front is a transparent glass sliding door. Sliding door display cabinets have several notable features.
(1) Adopting closed structure, low cooling consumption. In open display cabinets, the heat infiltration at the opening is relatively large, which often accounts for 40% to 70% of the total cold consumption of the display cabinet. The sliding door display cabinet adopts the front glass door structure to minimize the cold consumption of this part. Its main cold consumption is only caused by the heat conduction of the cabinet.
(2) The sliding door display cabinet adopts a three-dimensional multi-layer shelf structure, which makes full use of the internal space, and the effective volume is much larger than the open display cabinet of the same size.
(3) Due to the closed mechanism, the influence of the air curtain cycle on the refrigeration performance of the cabinet is greatly reduced, and the internal structure design of the display cabinet becomes simple.
(4) Although the vertical shelf structure has a large height difference between the upper and lower commodities, the forced circulation of cold air is used to make the temperature distribution in the cabinet uniform, which is beneficial to the storage of the commodities.
(5) The front glass door generally adopts a special design (such as hollow glass surface coating, film-like anti-dew heater, etc.) to minimize the conduction heat of the glass, and at the same time make the display cabinet beautiful and promote product sales.
(6) The evaporator is installed on the top of the cabinet, and the defrost heater is close to the bottom of the evaporator, which is good for defrosting without affecting the preservation of food.
(7) Due to the long shelf, the front and rear pillars are generally used to store the shelf, and the shelf is a steel galvanized grid structure. It is often made into the form of low front and high back. After the current product is taken away, the next product will automatically slide down to replenish it.
(8) In order to enhance the display effect, internal lighting is used, and special lamps with low-temperature resistance and anti-condensation must be used (such as plastic sleeve sealing, waterproof type).
The characteristics of sliding door display cabinets make up for the shortcomings of open display cabinets and are especially suitable for 24h convenience stores. These stores generally operate for a long time, and the passenger flow is not very large. They hope to display more bulky commodities such as beverages and reduce operating costs. The sliding door display cabinet is in line with these requirements, with large capacity, low cooling consumption, and saving initial purchase costs and operating costs. Sliding door display cabinets can also display products that require low ambient temperature and humidity, such as flowers, dairy products, and ice cream.